Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

25 March 2012

Stinky (Part 2 - Complete)

Have to say, this is one of my all time fav figs GW ever produced. I just have one complaint, where on earth they thought that the RT plastic Guard arms looked good on this I have no idea. They are shite, plain and simple. I wanted to keep with the original feel of the fig so decided to stick with the arms, but damn.... O well. I'm done with this one now. (I know, the GS wrap on his gun is too think, but I really need to move onto the next figs else I'll not be finished until 2014......








Tried to do one of them smiley-face acid house badges, best I could do though - things tiny!



3 comments:

  1. This is great - I like the green hue to his skin, and the primitive rebreather and other details make him look just like the old Confrontation images of Scavvies. Top stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate. Figured the green would make him seem more sickly, more in touch with his inner-nurgle.
    Still bummed about those arms though....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice - great skin job. I'll bet this was great fun to paint!

    Looks like he's seen some hard times!!

    ReplyDelete