Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

20 March 2012

Cheeky Sod

I've not been very good at sticking to my plan of updating at least once a week.

A hobby funk had descended upon me and my will to paint whithered like a frog's leg in hot oil. So basically, no painting, no work, no updates.

But.....

There's light at the end of this rotten tunnel. Last night saw in a recharge in the ol' hobby cells (Due to a demo game being run tonight.) and I found myself up late desperately painting the badges on Renzer's coat and other details, glueing the arms upon the Kroot and setting my targets upon the next poor plastic sap in line to suffer my brush lead attentions.

So keep the faith whoever's out there, there will be more coming soon with a small report as to how the game (Nurgle Coven vs Rogue Trader Cerw) went. Can't promise pics of the game though as I've little scenery to show right now, but that will change in time.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand where you're coming from. I occasionally get into these weird periods where I'm utterly uninspired.

    Eventually it breaks, and I have some fresh ideas. Sometimes you need bit of a mental funk and consecutive flash of inspiration to put your hobby life back into perspective! I've not updated my blog for a while now. Need to get on it...

    ReplyDelete