Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

20 July 2026

3rd Awr-Range Wardens (Quar Fidwogs - Part 6)

 Another quick post. Couldn’t get more painting done but I did have opportunity to assemble the final few Quar for my Awr-Range Wardens project. 

These are made from the Fidwog Infantry and Specialists sprues along with some 3D printed bits to add some extra fun flavour. 

Left to right - a third Marksquar (sniper) for my force, a kitbashed Company Cook and an Anti-Tank Torpedo chucker. 

Next up I’ll get basing paste applied and prime these guys so they’re ready for paint. 

Like I said, short post. Hope to get more stuff done sometime this week. 

Stay safe and well out there,

- Dai

12 comments:

  1. They look like they can cause a heap of trouble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously hope they will once they are ready for the table! Thanks Michael!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic conversions Dai, loads of extra character added.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting them more interesting looking than bog-standard has been important to me. Glad I paid out a little extra for the 3D printed bits. Thanks Dave.

      Delete
  3. Some characterful Quar Dai - lets hope you get to slap some paint on them soonish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. So close to calling these little guys "Fully Painted" I can almost taste it. LOL Cheers Keith!

      Delete
  4. Good looking conversions!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small changes, but I think they add to the standard sculpts enough to make them that much more interesting. Thanks Iain.

      Delete