Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

24 December 2014

Xmas 2014

Not much hobby of late with the run up to Xmas.

I did work some more on Robotech Tactics Veritechs and have all but one Jet mode model assembled and ready for primer, so expect some paint progress pics hopefully in a week.



Also, I crumbled and used one of my 6MMRPC two Joker slots and picked up a 15mm Confederate cavalry regiment for use in a Regimental Fire and Fury project I've started up with a mate who recently moved to the Sacramento area so this will be my new thing for 2015!

Hope all have a safe and pleasant time with your loved ones this Holiday. I hope Santa graces your stockings with muchos hobby goodness.

- Dai

8 comments:

  1. Tis the season for using your jokers. You outlasted me by a couple of weeks. Do post some pics when you've got them in your hands and freed some the packaging. Merry Chistmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not by much. :) pics incoming when they're available!

      Delete
  2. Have a fantastic Christmas, Dai, and I'm looking forward to seeing some WIP of those Robotech Tactics Veritechs. Not seen them before. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too mate!
      Doubt they'll knock yer socks off but they'll be good enough for gaming. :)

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to watching this ACW project come to fruition!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting regiment by regiment. tho they wont be tied to any in particular so I can use them in multiple scenarios.

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Dai, and may you know health and happiness in the year to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks muchly Mike! Much of the same right back at you. :)

      Delete