Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

20 September 2012

Shameless

*****Warning – Shameless Plug incoming!*****




Okay, this hobbyist like many others is short on hobby funds and so sadly has to offload some old and very likely not-going-to-be-used-in-the-near-or-any-future stuff. So I have the inevitable Ebay auctions ongoing as I type this. Of course, the more the merrier and with new Chaos Marines stuff coming out (Though most of the pics I’ve seen thus far have me rather underwhelmed.) and me wanting the new plastic plague bearers and nurglings (Also one other secret project.), $$$ are needed.



So if you are at all interested in Old school Squats, Squat Bikers and other 1980's Games Workshop and other Rogue Trader Era (+ some 90's stuff) goodness feel free to bid with impunity!

Here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment