Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

24 May 2012

Feeling the burrrn....

So after being knocked for six by whatever evil pox that had taken residence in my system for more than a week, I’ve really struggled to get any interest going in my hobby.




The big Ogryn got a little work done on him and thus far I’m kind of “meh” about his paint job, but that’s pretty typical for me. But he’s now been sat for over two weeks.



Likewise the commissions I’ve got are sat not done. Luckily they are for a work friend who has given me no timeline to get them done.



So forgive the lack of activity here, I hope that will change soon and that this current edition of Dai’s hobby burnout will soon pass on, but as it stands, “thar’s no-one here ‘cept us chikuns”.

1 comment: