Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

26 February 2012

Derailment (Part 1)

Things on this blog have not stalled, merely paused as I paint a quick tabletop quality space marine for a work friend. He paid in comics that I had coveted and I'm happy with the end result. I think I'll use a similar style for my Raven Guard space marines force; a mix of flat black and black washes done in stages.

No chapter badges, etc as he wanted the scheme "just black" as he's both a fan of old school Rogue Trader DarkAngles (Before they somehow turned pinefresh green) and more recently White Consuls, and so he can add it to either army I guess.

Enjoy, I'm now off to get on with the two Fire Warriors and Stealth Suit for the Tau Killteam. Easy schemes and shold be done tonight or tomorrow.

*edit* I just noticed I had neglected to paint the holstered pistol..... Please forgive this shameful oversight on my part. It is now sorted.






1 comment:

  1. Nice. That's beyond table-top standard by a fair margin!

    ReplyDelete