Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

22 January 2012

In his name, I deliver thee... (WIP)

The final mini I needed to complete the teams (In this case the Radical Ordo Malleus Cell) arrived and is ready for an undercoat and then paint. The lovely McVey sculpt Vokker Dargu seriously has all the character I imagined a Radical Ordo Interrogator to have. Am really looking forward to getting stuck in on this fig.

Have added just two wee things to make him tie in a little more with the 40K Universe. I was  going to change out the pistol, but after some reflection (And much needed advice from my wife) decided it'd make an appropriate plasma pistol that could be of vintage design within the setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment