Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

21 March 2020

Hickory the pug thug - Rogues and Royalists

This is the second in command of my Rogues gang for Burrows and Badgers, Hickory the pug.
He is an out and out coward and a bully, just waiting for his chance to usurp Ma’ Tuppence’s position as leader of the gang.

The striped shirt is a trophy taken from the corpse of a Royalist guard.




All of the members of the Red Toothe

11 comments:


  1. He looks good! I dig the eyepatch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rich, was glad to get him done

      Delete
  2. Fantastic work all around Dai, brushwork and basing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated Ivor! Good to have the team done

      Delete
  3. He's great and the whole team look excellent!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like him. Now on to the Royalists!

      Delete
  4. Terrific stuff, Dai. The group shot looks particularly awesome, imho. You've clearly been inspired :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time off certainly has fueled my hobby energies. Cheers Simon

      Delete
  5. The Pug looks awesome Dai, the tones on the fur and face are perfect, and fabulous group shot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had plenty of cute little ugly dog pics to reference from so I’m glad I got it right :)

      Delete