Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

09 November 2018

A break in service

This is not my cat, but my cat would be doing similarly if she wasn't so damned lazy.


As it would so happen, I find myself moving out of my current abode and into a tiny 1-bed apartment this weekend. So no hobby progress to report as all my stuff is packed away. (Well, most of it.)

Not sure how much space I'll have to work in my new place, but it'll get sorted eventually. One thing I've realised though is that I REALLY need to sell some minis, both painted and unpainted - that shit has gotten out of hand and I won't have the space to store so much.

Forgive me if I am silent commenting on your blogs, I'll try to catch up once things are settled my end.

Cheers,

(a rather trepidatious) Dai






27 comments:

  1. Moving sucks! hope it goes as smoothly as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did! Probably easiest move I've ever attempted even.

      Delete
  2. Best wishes in the move. You may discover something long lost as you pack up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funnily enough I did. Nothing to write home about, but certainly caused a wry chuckle upon discovery.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully this wasn't a sudden/unexpected moving requirement. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit, but it all went well. :)

      Delete
  4. Ah thats a shame. Good luck, hope you get to do at least a little bit of hobbying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the move, moving can be a really stressful time so find time for you. Take the time you need we'll be here when you get back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, but it worked and I hope to be painting again soo!

      Delete
  6. Moving is a right pain in the backside, hope it goes as well as it could we'll see you when we see you!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain! Stressed for a bit there but settled in now.

      Delete
  7. Woah! All the best with stuff, Dai...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with all of that ! fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck with the move mate! Yes I know the feeling and am trying to reorganise my collection of painted stuff. Its helped a bit lately as I gave some away and sold a few bits. But then I also just backed two kickstarters!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... between the B&B kickstarter and some new halflings I ordered from Redboxgames... not really helping my cause here! LOL

      Delete
  10. Oh shit, did that happen already?
    Time to paint on a TV tray. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better than that, I had more space than I remembered. You'll see. :)

      Delete
  11. I hear you regarding selling stuff! Best of luck with the move and reorganizing a hobby spot into the new place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ivor. Should be back and posting new stuff soon!

      Delete
  12. Hey man. I'm possibly reading between the lines but hope the move went well and your ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is okay mate, thankyou for asking, truly. It went swimmingly actually.

      Delete
  13. Late in commenting, looks like things ended up ok from the comments above. I'll contact you soon.

    ReplyDelete