Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

05 March 2012

Xenos Filth (Part 2)

Tau-tastic!

Stealth suit, 2 Fire Warriors and a Shield Drone 99.8% done! (99.8% only due due to me just now realising I have forgotten to add a sword-in-scabbard to the backpack of the kneeling firewarrior.) As you can see they all have the white hand emblem  which is their squad marking. I think I have painted the 3-fingered Tau hand alright - freehand is my weakness I will admit.

Again, no backgroud to offer on these guys, so I guess you can just enjoy the pics. Only have the Kroot left to finish and this team will be complete! 3/6!

1st, the Stealth Suit :







Next, standing Fire Warrior:







And now, my personal fav', kneeling Fire Warrior:






Lastly the Tau Commander's Shield Drone. Simple, but fun to paint:




And..... a wee bonus couple of shots of the 2/3 finished Kroot WIP just so you know I'm not lying:



2 comments:

  1. I love the look of kroot models. Much more alien looking than tons of the stuff GW produce. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black colours on your fire warriors and stealth suit looks amezin. Really good.

    ReplyDelete