Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

03 February 2016

Comrade! (Part 1)

Last post before I bugger off to the UK.

Painted up the Adjutant for my Soviet officer. Again, a fast effort, but I think he'll do just fine for gaming.
Rosy cheeks and nose - It's chilly in Poland.

Snow was applied with a load more white glue and looks way better.

Once I have the whole current lot painted up, I'll add some snow weathering powders on their uniforms for a bit more realism.

Ciao for now!

- Dai

14 comments:

  1. Looking good. I like his face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He looks cheeky but determined I think.

      Delete
  2. Terrific work. Great characterful sculpt and your paint-job really brings out the detail. You're definitely selling me these Russian plastics :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, like you need yet another project. Cheers sir.

      Delete
  3. Another excellent mini for the collection. Particularly like the base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Col. Hopefully have more to show after I'm back from my trip.

      Delete
  4. Oooh! Are you heading to London at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I had time mate. Sadly will be sticking around Norfolk for family visits.

      Delete
  5. Norfolk ?!?! Oh well...

    Nice russkie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very short visit. Too short. Not enough time to do even a quarter of the stuff I had hoped outside of family visits.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon - visit was indeed very pleasurable.

      Delete