The 1st Challenge (Last year) saw me largely painting my 15mm Flames of War Canadian platoons and I feel I did pretty well as far as limiting purchases made. This year... was different - I had different projects to get done and most in 28mm. In the end I think I painted up around 90x 28mm figs and around 30x 15mm. Not great considering I've had 6 whole months to get stuff done, but it could be far far worse. I think also I ended up about even with projects completed and new purchases made. Maybe a little off even, with more purchases made - but certainly not horrendous.
It's been a fun 6 months and a busy one and I'm happy with the work I've turned out and look forward to the next Challenge.
During the last week of this Challenge I did get work done! An archer that can be used for both my Frostgrave warbands and future fantasy rpg gaming.
|I think she's a late 90's early 00's Reaper mini.|
|One day I'll come back to this one and add a little freehand to her cloak as that is one large boring space.|
|These are the old late 80's GW sculpts saved from my bits box. I had glued them decades ago, so hence who the one on the left has crap looking shoulder joints.|
|No pic makes a blog more interesting, than that of skeleton bootie.|
Lastly, got these Saxon Slingers done. They are initially to be used for my Dark Ages (Lion Rampant) project, but I'll also be utilising them for Frostgrave as Archers or Javelineers. Simple sculpts, simple paint jobs.