Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

09 April 2020

Ribbit in stereo

Quick post for a pair of Reaper Miniatures Bones Black Giant Frogs that I swiftly slapped some paint on. They’ll be great for rpg sessions and maybe in the odd skirmish game.
The Bones Black series makes some crisply details and very affordable sculpts but they tend to have some unfortunate mold lines that don’t clean up very easily. Still for the price I won’t complain.




10 comments:

  1. Twin Amphibians of Terror! I quit buying Bones figs because of the mold lines, that and I never use minis for D&D these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Dai, great job. Not heard of the Bones Black series before, is the material slightly less flexible than the original bones range?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O yes. Far more rigid material than the regular Bones white plastic.

      Delete
  3. Excellent work Dai, and really like your colour choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid pair of amphibians! Lovely finish rapid or not!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping they’ll actually get playtime in the future lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your paintwork has brought them to life Dai.

    ReplyDelete