Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

28 October 2019

Zomtober 2019 (Week 4 - Final Week)

Last week of Zomtober 2019! And look at me, i actually met the deadline (albeit a bit late in the day).

I give you Jennifer,  survivor of the apocalypse.  When the dead rose,  she found solace in her meth cooking hide to step up and crush zombie-brain.

I believe she's a sculpt from the Across the Dead Earth range.  Fun sculpt too.







O and i got started on a trio of mastiffs.


24 comments:

  1. Fantastic work Dai, and well done on hitting your target

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dave. At least I made 3 out of the 4 weekly targets. :)

      Delete
  2. I quite like how the hair turned out. I always struggle a bit to choose hair colours and make them look at all like I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! This time I got my fiance's input on both hair colour and name which helped immensely.

      Delete
  3. Lovely way to finish Dai, a cracking piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Dai! Liked your little back story for Jennifer 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Ivor. They all have to have "something" to make them individuals, right?

      Delete
  5. Jennifer looks a bit pale...

    Fine work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would too if you had to fight the walking dead!

      Delete
  6. Great painting there, and way to meet that DEADline.
    I agree with the above, the hair came out looking great. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks matey. One day I'll eventually have enough done for his project to actually run a game!

      Delete
  7. Great looking survivor nice AK 47 and the dogs look fun!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Iain. She has a pal that I hope to get done in the next couple weeks.

      Delete
  8. Nice work on the twin. Liking the dogs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely paint job Dai and a nice touch with the tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felt they'd add a little interest. Thanks Pat.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Cheers mate. Adds a little interest to an otherwise rather flat area.

      Delete