Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

20 April 2018

Comrade! (Part 26 - We're not gonna make it!)

My painting opportunities this week ended up being far fewer than anticipated, so this is where these four fellows have gotten to. Still skin/eyes/hair and some tidy-ups here and there to get done and then of course snow effects added to their bases to go.

But, with my regular rpg session taking up this evening, that leaves me with about 30 mins after I get home from work tonight to get all that done!

O_o

Yikes.

I take it back, the two on the right already have their skin/hair/eyes done. So perhaps not so insurmountable a task? Maybe some 2am painting post-rpg'ing will be enough!?

20 comments:

  1. Its always a pleasure to see your WIPS, Dai, especially Ruskie ones, so please keep posting this little updates if its all your hobby time allows :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good!

    And as someone who does almost all of his painting between 2300 and 0130hrs, I'd say "Go for it!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O, I did. Rpg group got me home around 1am-ish and I didn't finish painting my AT team until almost 3am!

      Delete
  3. Lovely! They're gonna make it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ain’t no rest for the wicked
    Money don’t grow on trees
    Got bills to pay, and mouths to feed,
    Ain’t nothing in this world for free.
    But I can’t stop now
    Can’t look back
    Even though, I wish, I could
    No there ain’t no rest for the wicked
    Not till we close our eyes for good.

    (Good luck on getting it done, and if not, it’s only miniatures!). 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never "only miniatures" Stew, it's art!

      Delete
  5. Close enough. They're more painted than that shite at Adepticon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But not "fully painted". 1/2-painted is as bad for me as not painted at all.

      Delete
  6. 30 minutes. That's nearly enough time to get the paint and glue out from where it's stashed and think about what I might do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly.... And takes longer with each year I add to my age too.

      Delete
  7. More great looking Soviets! Close enough is good enough in my book!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no, they HAVE to be finished. Or.... what will people say?! LOL

      Delete
  8. Nice anti tank teams. Hope the RPG session was good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon - session was excellent!

      Delete