Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

03 August 2014

Trip trop, trip trop, trip trop

Admiral Drax requested some pictures of my recently painted bridge with some figs alongside for scale determination so here you go.

Also managed to get the two (very ugly sculpts) old 1983 TSR Trolls painted in a short hour and a half session for future roleplay games and a Reaper Minis Assassin who also was done up in short time. Hope you like.

Somewhere in not-Britain a Canadian convoy rolls over a bridge.
Lots of space for two lanes here.

Tigers? We ain't got no stinkin' Tigers!

Boogah boogah boogah!

Bridge works with 28/30mm too.

You brought goats, right?

Honestly, I didn't bring goats, not curried or anything.

This cloak fends off the rays of the sun.
When yer ugly, raise up those arms and be proud
My 9-year-old son sculpts better than this.

15 comments:

  1. Looks great man - nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks old boy, they were fun to paint seeing as they were such simple sculpts.

      Delete
  2. Great stuff as usual, and while those scultps are indeed pretty ugly, you filled with vivid, ugly life...kudos! I actually kinda like them, fully of retro-tastic goodness. He and his kindred blobs of lead are here: http://www.dndlead.com/TSR/boxed-sets.htm#thumb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Monster Tribes set is exactly where they came from. I was lucky enough to receive it as a gift about a year ago. Expect them in a future rpg gm'd by me!

      Delete
  3. Hey, you got yourself an Italieri bridge! Looks fantastic, and those trolls are very charming too. I hope the troll bridge raises some revenue for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael! Yours was the inspiration - I like it so much, I may well get a 2nd.

      Delete
  4. You need goats.

    Mine have bolters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damnit, mine only have lasguns - http://lostdamnedstunted.blogspot.com/2012/08/and-let-slip-goats-of-war.html

      Delete
  5. Cool - thanks for this!

    I reckon it's a wee bit better at the larger scale...and I'm annoyed that Zzzzzz beat me to the goats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could at least give an idea for you mate.

      I really should get a goat mini for fun.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful minis...and bridge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil! Appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Al! Added yours in return - very nice modelling!

      Delete