Some things:

My photo
I paint small metal and plastic figures and rarely get to play with them. But that is fine with me.

11 December 2012

What the Dickens!?

+++STOP PRESS+++

Victoria miniatures has offered up two more full 10-man squad deals of her amazing Imperial Guard style line of miniatures and conversion bits. I think she still has free shipping worldwide too.

Have been looking at these Highlanders for a long time as a cool addition to my Rogue Trader's Guard. So much character..... Now. How do I drum up a spare $60 for the order I'd need to put together for a cool unit?



Direct Link to the limited offer - http://victoriaminiatures.highwire.com/product/highland-moss-guard-complete-10-man-squad

[I know, what a rubbish update after quite a while of neglecting this blog. I'll be sure to have something new soon, promise.]



1 comment: